Warehouse Lead- 2nd shift M--F 330pm-MidnightLineage Logistics | Louisville, KY, 40201, US
Posted a month ago
Warehouse Lead- 2nd shift M--F 330pm-Midnight page is loaded
Warehouse Lead- 2nd shift M--F 330pm-MidnightApply locations Louisville, KY (Winstead Drive) time type Full time posted on Posted Yesterday job requisition id R0060617 Partner with Operations Leadership to make sure all functions of the warehouse are completed. Assign work to warehouse associates to make certain company and customer standards of service, quality, safety, and productivity are met.
This is a 2nd shift position: Monday-Friday 330pm-Midnight
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, assign and direct the work of warehouse associates within a designated area
- Report defective or damaged products and follow up with appropriate corrective action in a timely manner
- Manage warehouse associate responsibilities as needed including loading and unloading, forklift operation, product relocation, etc.
- Handle and document daily inspections including equipment inspections and inbound/outbound trailer inspections
- Check inbound/outbound shipments for compliance, and report quantity difference and quality issues where applicable
- Maintain communication with Traffic and Customer Service
- Coach and provide feedback to warehouse associates
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform assigned projects as instructed
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 3 years of experience in a warehouse and/or logistics environment
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
Looking for a career in the Netherlands?
Click here to explore more vacancies .
Connect With Us
Not sure which role is right for you? Let us do the work! Share your contact information and a resume or CV. A member of our recruiting team will reach out to you to explore roles we think could be a good match.
Do Work That Matters0:00 / 6:35
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world.
Our shared purpose drives everything we do in all parts of our organization, from the warehouse floor to the corner office. The work we do is noble, and our team members are passionate about the impact they make every day.
Help Transform How We Feed The World
Working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage Logistics team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
If you are having trouble applying, contact our Human Resources team here:Contact Us | Lineage Logistics
Learn More0:00 / 1:57
At Lineage Logistics, helping to feed the world is more than a job – it’s a purpose we live every day. Lineage is one of the world’s leading temperature-controlled logistics companies. Driven by our core values, we’re reimagining the global food supply chain.
Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In recognition of the company’s leading innovations, Lineage was recognized as the No 1. Data Science company on Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in 2019, in addition to ranking 23rd overall in an evaluation of thousands of companies worldwide.
As part of the Lineage family, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career as we continually expand, using technology and award-winning innovations, to meet the needs of customers around the world.