Technology Adoption Analyst - Remote - NationwideVituity | Sacramento, CA, 95828, US
Posted a month ago
Remote, Nationwide – Seeking Technology Adoption Analyst
Everybody Has A Role To Play In Transforming Healthcare
If you want to be part of changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the right place. With Vituity you will join a team of individuals dedicated to our culture of caring and work to develop and implement innovative solutions, while tackling some of the healthcare industry’s most challenging situations from the inside.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Optimizing or creating analytic tools to measure adoption and experience metrics such as active users, end-user effort, end-user satisfaction, net promoter score.
- Developing adoption metrics.
- Creating avenues for end-user information gathering such as surveys, end-user observation, focus groups.
- Working with the Service Desk Team and analyzing Ticketing and trouble-shooting data that require a solution.
- Retrieving available user data from technology tools and performing a crosswalk with Vituity data (eg. persona information).
- Researching best practices both within Vituity and externally.
- Regularly presenting findings graphically, and in meetings with key stakeholders.
- Coordinating with developers and platform owners to build and implement technology solutions; this can include planning and prioritizing project and operational initiative work.
- Providing advice and doing technical training with super-users (e.g., SharePoint Content Stewards; Citizen Developers) and end-users.
- Writing articles and knowledge base articles to help end-users use their tools with greater efficiency.
Required Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience working with technology, digital adoption, change management, or equivalent related years of experience required.
- Experience in data analysis required.
- Advanced Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience with Google Analytics; relational databases preferred.
- Previous experience managing change efforts for technology transformation initiatives and implementations preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Excellent data analysis skills including data interpretation; identifying causal relationships; performing root cause analysis; detecting and understanding patterns.
- Understanding of business practices and process management.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Experience in project work; project management.
- Familiarity with Vituity’s key platforms including: O365; Salesforce; Oracle HCM; Netsuite.
Even when you are traveling or working remotely, you are an important part of the Vituity Community. We offer plenty of opportunities to engage with other Vitans through a variety of virtual meet-and-greets, events and seminars.
- Monthly wellness events and programs such as yoga, HIIT classes, and more.
- Trainings to help support and advance your professional growth.
- Team building activities such as happy hours and holiday celebrations.
- Flexible work hours.
- Opportunities to attend Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) events including LGBTQ+ History, Día de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20 match for every dollar up to 6%
- Outstanding Paid Time Off: Four weeks’ vacation, Paid holidays, Sabbatical
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Professional and Career Development Program
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Wellness program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Día de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
Salary range for this role is $64,970 - $81,210 annually. Please speak with a recruiter for more information.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more information.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.