Center Manager Urgent CareTexas Health Huguley FWS | Malabar, FL, 32950, US
Posted a month ago
Job Description - Center Manager Urgent Care (23006178)
Center Manager Urgent Care (
Job Number:23006178 )
Center Manager AdventHealth Centra Care Malabar
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm, weekends as needed
Location: Malabar, FL
The community you’ll be caring for:
- AdventHealth Centra Care’s board-certified physicians provide adult and pediatric care when you need it.
- Our urgent care clinics are open 7 days a week and can treat a wide range of non-life-threatening conditions.
- We are equipped with x-ray, prescription, and lab services.
- Centra Care is the affordable alternative to the emergency room for urgent conditions like broken bones, infections, allergies, stomach problems and pediatric concerns.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Center Manager III, who under the general direction of the Director(s), has responsibility and accountability for directing all activities within the center. Directs activities related to all aspects of a walk-in medical center according to the philosophy, policies, procedures, and objectives of the hospital and units of responsibility. Responsible for personnel, environmental control, assistance to physicians, equipment, and material control, supervising all activities within the center, and preparing and implementing an approved budget. Coordinates operating activities with other departments as necessary may delegate responsibilities and duties to both professional and non-professional personnel. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. This position actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Has a center volume of more than 15000 annual visits.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Responsible for recruiting, staffing, orienting, training, disciplining, and evaluating personnel in accordance to personnel policy and employee relations laws. Reviews employee time and attendance and monitors employee staffing, turnover, overtime, and absenteeism.
- Responsible for fiscal management of the center operation including development and implementation of annual budget, cost management and revenue generation, accounts payable, and daily financial practices.
- Rounds with team members and patients to ensure the patient experience standards are upheld.
- Maintains the safe and efficient operation of the center by monitoring work orders and equipment safety, overseeing vendors, and making appropriate recommendations for improving center.
- Manages the center operating activities so that services are provided in a manner that meets all applicable regulatory licensure and accrediting regulations. Maintains Quality Assurance Program to monitor and control department services
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Experience in medical office management preferred
- Must maintain current CPR certification at all times. If certification is not current at time of hire, the employee must obtain a valid card within their first ninety days.
Work Locations: CC 730 MALABAR RD NE MALABAR 730 MALABAR RD NE Malabar 32950
Operating Unit : Health First AdventHealth CC