Traffic Coordinator -Construction (Sidney, ME)Oldcastle Inc. | Sidney, IL, 61877, US
Posted a month ago
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Sidney, ME, US, 04330
Job ID: 478918
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Traffic Coordinator -Construction
What you can expect:
- Starting rate $20.00 (Depending on experience)
- Annual increase potential
- Paid Time Off
What you will do:
- Perform manual labor such as raking and looting.
- Directing and guiding traffic through construction sites when necessary.
- Willingness to assist crew
- Set up and relocation of construction sign packages, cone placement and general maintenance of arrow and message boards
- 80% of health care cost paid by the Company (year round)
- Short- & long-term disability coverage (company sponsored)
- 401K with a 5% company match
- Profit sharing
Work Locations Hiring For this Position:
- Sidney, ME
Why Pike Industries? A good life begins with a good company
Established in 1872, Pike Industries is a leading highway contractor, as well as the largest producer of hot mix asphalt and construction aggregates in New England. The Company has doubled in size in the last ten years with locations throughout Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. Find out how your skills and experience can translate into opportunities that advance your career.
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Pike Industries, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Feb 14, 2023
Nearest Major Market: Waterville
Nearest Secondary Market: Augusta Maine