Quality Health Integration CoordinatorNetwork Health Administrative Services, LLC | Menasha, WI, 54952, US
Posted a month ago
Network Health’s success is rooted in its mission to create healthy and strong Wisconsin communities. It drives the decisions we make, including the people we choose to join our growing team. Network Health is seeking a QHI Program Coordinator with an emphasis in NCQA. This individual will The QHI Program Coordinator will assist in developing and monitoring the quality improvement plans such as CMS Star Ratings, HEDIS, QRS, NCQA, etc. to maintain high quality of care and service for all Network Health Medicare Advantage, Commercial and Marketplace members. This position will provide support for all documentation and data related to Quality Programs. This position will collaborate closely with the Quality Programs Manager, Quality Analytics, and other department leads on all projects and meetings to support quality programs.
- Develop and monitor information and data in relation to the tactical work plans for the CMS Medicare Star Ratings technical specifications as well all other Quality Programs technical specifications.
- Develop and provide documentation for trainings to Network Health staff to improve overall knowledge and understanding of Quality Programs with Training as needed.
- Collaborate with quality program managers, other coordinators, and analysts to create work plans to excel all quality programs
- Creates materials, workplans, presentations, and documents to help support quality programs
- Maintain documents and data related to NCQA, Medicare and Marketplace Stars from various sources
- Identify risks to quality program early and collaborate with QHI Manager to create a plan and present findings to inform and educate business owners and leadership
- Assist with strategies for Clinical Integration programs related to all quality programs
- Proactively analyze and implement actions related to network expansion efforts as it relates to all quality programs
- Collect, review, and analyze documentation related to NCQA accreditation. Bookmark and submit evidence for NCQA survey.
- Participate in quality committees such as QMC
- Assist with health equity work as it relates to any quality program
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in health care field, quality and/or related fields.
- While not required, the following experience is preferred:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in healthcare quality.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in reviewing and interpreting Medicare guidelines or other regulations.
- CMS Stars experience, or relevant experience.
Network Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We are committed to equality and diversity within Network Health.
*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and which may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that Network Health recruiter will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our positions require that you first complete an online application.