Asset Information ManagerThe Peterson School | Medford, ME, US
Salary Range:$99,000 – $130,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
Posted: 02-13-23 Company: Tufts University Location: Medford, MAWhat You'll Do
- The Asset Information Manager is a cross functional role that manages the acquisition and maintenance of Facilities asset data and is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of Facilities asset records in conformance with Tufts Asset Based Management program.
- The Asset Information Manager is responsible for overseeing a program that ensures an accurate and complete inventory of Facilities managed assets and finances.
- IBM Maximo and other tools will be used to provide Tufts University clients with asset information by location, discipline, and other type of custom reports.
- Asset Information Manager will oversee Facilities contractors in addition to interacting directly as needed to ensure that all asset maintenance, safety and condition data is collected and documented in a manner that streamlines its use with university CMMS systems and processes prior to turn-over to the Facilities Team for ongoing operations.
- The Manager is responsible for maintaining appropriate program and process documentation, conducting training sessions on Tufts Asset Information Model for new and existing employees.
- The Manager will be a key player in defining and maintaining Facilities Asset Information Building Information Model requirements and ensuring access to asset information data including digital models, attribute data, and documents for the Operations Division.
What We're Looking For
- An Asset Information Manager will have knowledge and experience typically acquired through the completion of an Associates Degree in Construction Management, Building Science, Engineering, Architecture, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of construction field operations, project management, project engineering, project scheduling and/or preconstruction experience or a minimum of 2 years in a Virtual Design and Construction role.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following software applications like Siemens, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, or others BAS Systems.
- Must possess a practical understanding of building information modeling (BIM) and how it is applied in design, construction coordination, and the construction turnover process. Ability to execute independent judgement and manage assets.
- Experience with extracting and organizing asset information from submittals and other types of construction documents into Microsoft Excel or Autodesk’s BIM 360 asset/equipment module will receive particular attention.
- Experience with CMMS/CAFM/IWMS software like IBM Maximo (preferable), ARCHIBUS, AssetWorks AiM, Accruent FAMIS, TMA Systems’ webTMA, Corrigo, or similar.
- Experience with some of all the following construction related document and work flow management software: Procore, Newforma, BIM360, Prolog, PMweb, E-Builder.
- Experience with laser scanning and use of point clouds in Revit and Navisworks.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Instructions to Apply:
PDF or Word Document Attachment.Job Link: [url=https://jobs.tufts.edu/jobs/17765?lang=en-us]https://jobs.tufts.edu/jobs/17765?lang=en-us[/url]