IT ManagerVaco Recruiter Services | Longmont, CO, 80502, US
Salary Range:$90,000 – $132,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
Job DescriptionA high-tech organization is looking to hire an IT Manager to join their IT department. The ideal candidate will bring 5 years of experience in a small to medium IT environment with minimum of 1 year in Cybersecurity to the table. This person will have the opportunity to join a team of competent and collaborative individuals. Even if you do not have all the desired skillsets but think you would be a match for the role, don't hesitate to apply!Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- U.S DoD Personnel Security Clearance.
- Familiarity with MS Office 365.
- Critical security control experience, CMMC, DFARS 204-12, and NIST SP 800-171.
- Ability to hit long-term guidelines by independently managing priorities.
- Strong commitment to details and sense of pride in work.
- Effectively work in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
- Administers server-based networks systems, firewalls, network storage and switches.
- Knowledge on how to develop team effectively and efficiently.
- GCC High Administration experience
- Management of ERP Dynamics 365
- Facility Security Officer background
- Head of IT team members in Colorado.
- Completely responsible for the physical security profile as well as cybersecurity for the company.
- Control CMMC Compliance Program
- Responsible for computer hardware, software and peripherals including the installation, troubleshooting, and repairing.
- Staying on top of IT requests through all mediums.
- Implementation of STIG regulations
- Securing windows servers and system administration, the patching, maintaining, repairing environments, troubleshooting and imagining.
- In charge of all that comes with preventative maintenance.
- Active Directory Group Policy's implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Administer WSUS.