Registered Nurse - Home CareSaint Joseph Pace | Oceanport, NJ, 07757, US
Posted a month ago
Beacon of LIFE whose mission is to provide the newest healthcare and social service choices for elders living in Monmouth and Ocean County. Beacon of LIFE center was established to deliver PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) services.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time, Registered Nurse - Home Care to join our team. Full-Time positions offers great benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, PTO, 401k.
Coordinates care for participants at the participants’ homes. Formulates care plan for staff to follow to obtain optimum care for the participant to allow them to stay at home. Supervise the staff to ensure they are following the care plan. Completes any skilled tasks assigned by the clinic to maintain the health status of the participant, such as wound care, medication management, etc.
Associate Degree RN
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree preferred.
• Minimum 1 year experience working with the frail and elderly in acute, long-term care, ambulatory or community-based setting.
• Experience with paperless documentation preferred.
New Jersey RN License
Valid New Jersey driver’s license and proof of insurance
• Customer focused
• Planning and problem-solving skills
• Accountable/results oriented
• Interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Integrity & respect for others
• Clinical proficiency
Beacon of LIFE
1075 Stephenson Ave
Oceanport, NJ 07757