IT Systems AdministratorMagna International Inc. | Victor, ID, 83455, US
Posted a month ago
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Share this Job
Job Number: 54646
Group: Cosma International
Division: MAGNA BODY & CHASSIS IOWA
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
VICTOR, IOWA, US, 52347
Job Number: 54646
Group: Cosma Canada/USA
Division: Magna Body & Chassis Iowa
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Victor, Iowa
Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
TheSystems Administrator will maintain all information technology systems and software by upgrading and adding as necessary and making repairs and improvements to keep systems operating at optimum levels.
- Oversee administrative duties on all divisional servers and PC’s, tablets and cell phones
- Supervise upgrades on hardware and software systems as required while adhering to SOX guidelines
- Support enterprise, cross-divisional Microsoft Office, Active Directory, CAD (Catia, Auto Desk Inventor Series, etc) and EDI
- Manage enterprise systems backups, including IBM AS/400, file and print servers, SQL database servers, E-Mail, PC’s, virtual servers, etc.
- Assist in development of small applications in MS Office, e-mail systems and/or manage relationships with outside companies
- Assist in continued implementation of the ERP software system, CMS, and other applications
- Oversee all installations of company software
- Provide technical support to all shifts
- Assist in management of vendor software agreements/contracts
- Oversee all set-up and support of all users on all systems with the highest priority to security given
- Develop and maintain network wiring and phone system software
- Continuously improve levels of knowledge and competency with IT systems
- Facilitate help desk activities between the vendor’s helpdesk and end-users
- Two (2) – four (4) year degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Two (2) – four (4) years of job related or equivalent experience preferred
- Familiar with EDI, bar coding & scanning systems, private networking (IPsec, PPTP, L2TP), firewalls, routers and switch configuration/programming knowledge
- Strong networking experience/background including routers, switches, WiFi, Microsoft products, Windows Server 2008 and above and active directory.
- CAT 5 Network wiring and standards.
- Above average communication and organizational skills
- Ability to resolve user problems on a timely basis
- Ability to prepare, read, write and interpret reports, instructions, and procedures
- Ability to clearly and effectively respond to questions from management, employees, suppliers and customers
- Ability to manage and schedule multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours to be available to three shifts
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That’s why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.