3rd Shift Production AssociateAplus Staffing | OH, US
Posted 25 days ago
- Operation of various equipment, including but not limited to, spot welders, presses, and shearers to fabricate sheet metal products within the required specification.
- Lifts, positions and removes sheet metal and/or sheet metal parts from machines or stock to assist in fabrication.
- Loads, stacks, and transports raw material, tools, dies, and products by hand or fork truck.
- Utilization of overhead cranes and slings to transport dies.
- Cleans grinds, and scrapes metal prior to fabricating, welding, painting, or shipping.
- Performs quantitative and qualitative inspection of parts, as needed.
- Picks up and trucks scrap from work areas.
- Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment.
*Requires training for 1-3 months on 1st shift, once training is completed - move to 3rd shift.
Salary: $18.75 / hour