RN - Registered NurseEbenezer | Brooklyn Center, MN, US
Posted a month ago
- Ebenezer offers a robust compensation package with excellent benefits and wages ranging from $36 - $46 / hour. All Wage determinations will be based on similar experience.
We are looking for a Support RN/Nurse. This nursing role would be responsible for ensuring that the safety and health needs of the assisted living/memory care residents are met.
Nursing position schedule includes;
- 80 hours in two weeks
- Day/Evening shift hours; One weekend per month and holiday rotation
- Benefit eligible (paid time off, medical, dental, matching retirement, tuition reimbursement) https://www.ebenezercares.org/benefits.html
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 10th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
The Sanctuary of Brooklyn Center is managed by Ebenezer, Minnesota’s largest senior housing operator. We are located near public transportation and crossroads of I-694, I-94 and Highway 100 in Brooklyn Center, MN. The Sanctuary provides programming around our residents emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual needs. Our Brooklyn Center community host 158 units in combination of Assisted Living and Memory Care. As the senior housing division of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is Driven to Heal, Discover and Educate for Longer, Healthier, Meaningful Lives.
- Maintains current assessment and documentation using progress notes of resident health status
- Implements new and updates current resident care plan
- Coordinates resident health services with internal/external providers and getting orders as needed
- Manages and oversees timely and accurate medication and treatment administration
- Acts as support to Director of Health Services to fill in as RN on call during scheduled times
- Monitors work and performance of licensed and unlicensed staff
- Current MN RN license or by start date
- AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers or Red Cross CPR for Professional Rescuers
- Work experience in a health care setting
- Good written and verbal communication skills to interact with residents, families and physicians or providers
- Ability to work with and have sensitivity to the needs of the geriatric population