Speech Language Pathologist SLPLittle Lukes | Oswego, NY, 13126, US
Salary Range:$57,000 – $73,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
Speech Language Pathologist – Central, NYLittle Lukes is on a mission to build a bright future for every child by bringing extraordinary special education to children in need.When you join Little Lukes, you're joining a team that has an unstoppable drive to change the lives of families across Central New York. We're a team of thoughtful Special Education Teachers, expert Speech Language Pathologists, and experienced Physical and Occupational Therapists. Above all, we're committed to helping each other succeed, learn, and grow—all while bringing care to families of children with special needs.No matter what you're looking for in your next role, we're confident that you'll find it at Little Lukes!Setting and Location for Speech Language Pathologist JobsSchool-based preschool at Little Lukes Preschool and Children Center. Choice of 4 locations in East Syracuse, Baldwinsville, Fulton or Oswego NYAbout the Speech Language Pathologist RoleWe are on the lookout for a Speech Language Pathologist to join our preschool team. In this role, you will work with our phenomenal team of Special Education Teachers, Certified Lead Preschool Teachers, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, School Psychologist, and Certified Teacher Assistants to support the children in our care.
Provide exceptional care: support and develop the speech, language, and swallowing needs for toddlers and children, ages 18 months to 5 years. (80% time)
- Support all aspects of each preschool child's treatment by collaborating with other care team members including Special Education Teachers, PTs, OTs, and School Psychologist.
- Document your work including session notes, care plans and ongoing progress with high levels of accuracy and timeliness in our paperless electronic health record system.
Support innovation and growth: provide instrumental guidance on our SLP workflows and tools to help us improve and grow. (15% time)
- Engage in testing, iterating and feedback to help develop our SLP programing.
- Maintain your NYS SLP license and Speech Teacher Certification to continue to support families that trust us with their child’s care.
Collaborate with your peers: come to care team meetings ready to learn, teach, and communicate. (5% time)
- We offer an exceptional Clinical Fellowship program with professional mentoring from Oswego County’s best SLP CCC’s.
- A passion for our mission to redefine special education care for children and their families.
- Expertise in delivering care for language delays, speech intelligibility, and social communication skills and a drive to learn and expand your skills.
- A warm, engaging approach with a family-centered focus.
- The drive to work hard, to be your best self and to adapt to the constant change and evolution of care for children with special needs.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and an ability to share feedback across teams in a collaborative and solution-oriented way.
- A Master's degree or Bachelor’s degree in Communicative Disorders/Speech and Hearing Science
- An active NYS Speech and Language Pathology license and NYS Teacher Certification for TSLD or TSHH.
- Industry-leading salaries
- + Referral bonuses
- Company Paid
- Free Life Insurance
- Generous reimbursement program for CEUs
- Student Loan forgiveness participation
- Paperless technology (everyone gets an iPad!)
- Paid relocation stipend
- Paid training
- Paid time off, holidays, and breaks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee childcare discount
- Access to
- Amazing team-oriented environment
- Professional mentoring program
- Work/Life Balance
- Monday-Friday (weekends off!)
- Day shifts only (no evenings!)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid summer break weeks