Area Sales ManagerWestlake Services, LLC | Salt Lake City, UT, 84193, US
Posted 25 days ago
Area Sales Manager
Salt Lake, UT | Remote
About Western Funding Inc.
Western Funding, a dynamic and fast-growing auto finance company, believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our dealer partners throughout North America. Western Funding is a fast growing, specialized consumer finance company and subsidiary of Westlake Financial Services, providing automobile financing to borrowers with limited access to traditional credit. Our Area Sales Managers are individuals with the vision and dedication needed to assist our current and future dealer partners to sell more cars and trucks by financing more customers.
What’s the role?
Our Area Sales Manager is the face of the company to our number one customer – our dealers. The focus of this role is to increase the number of funded deals by partnering with dealers who will be a good fit.
The Area Sales Manager role enables growth by identifying, onboarding, and managing growth with dealers in their respective local Region. Western Funding’s program requires a consultative sales and management approach. Establishing strong relationships with dealers who understand how the program can help their business grow is the key to the success of this role.
This is a full-time position reporting to our Regional Sales Managers. We are looking for candidates based in the US who are comfortable working remotely and on the road.
What is it like being part of our External Sales Team?
New Hire training is provided to ensure your success in taking the role. This training will prepare and provide you with proper knowledge and skills to perform the role in the field.
You will be part of a positive and supportive team who will encourage you to overcome sales barriers.
What you’ll do as our Area Sales Manager?
- Present and communicate company products and services to all levels of management within Independent and Franchise Dealerships live-in person;
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts assigned to you;
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone calls for Independent and Franchise dealers;
- Develop, maintain and grow current and potential dealer partners within the Independent and Franchise Dealer communities;
- Constant and effective communication, via phone calls or in person, with dealer partners on current programs; and
- Train dealers in Western Funding including proper documentation needed for fast funding of contracts
Qualities we look for in our Internal Sales Representative:
- You must have a working knowledge on MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent (required)
- College degree or equivalent work experience (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Automotive, Finance and Sales
- With previous experience in the Financial Services Sector or within a Car Dealership
- 1-2 year’s previous experience in a challenging sales role with a proven track record of success
- A Clear and effective Presentation skills
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of warm calling, appointment setting, and sales techniques
- Strong computer skills and adaptability to new technology
- Results Orientation: getting things done in alignment with Company objectives
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Comfortable Travelling up to 75% of the time, due to visiting Auto Dealers
What do we offer?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Program in a $14.2 Billion Company, plus company matching
- Wellness Program, Daily Team Exercises
- Westlake University, Certification Programs
- Discounts on Parks, Museums, Movie Tickets, and Attractions
- AT&T Wireless Discounts
- Employee Loan Assistance
- Paid Vacations Days
- Paid Sick days
- Paid holidays
- Rental Car Discounts
- Dell Member Purchase Program
- UKG Wallet – pay advance
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative