Software Technical Support Specialist - RemoteNTT DATA, Inc. | Plano, TX, 75086, US
Posted a month ago
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Software Technical Support Specialist - Remote
Date: Feb 18, 2023
Company: NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Technical Support Specialist to join our team working remotely in the United States.
- Provide product technical support for UniKix range of products
- Hold meetings and provide training with customers as needed
- Work on product bugs
- Participate in code reviews and product testing
- 5+ years of sound understanding of UNIX / Linux internals, for example - core file analysis, trace outputs, processes, IPC, SSL, TCPIP, shell scripting
- 3+ years experience with COBOL programming
- 1+ year experience with Java programming
- Worked in a product support organization
- Good troubleshooting techniques
- 5+ years of technical experience working on UNIX / Linux platforms
- 3+ years Mainframe experience - CICS, JCL, Web Services, VSAM, DB2, IMS, MQ
- 5+ years C/C++ programming experience
Where required by law, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for specific roles. The starting pay range for this remote role is $104,400- $212,000. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target compensation for the position across all US locations. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including the candidate’s actual work location, relevant experience, technical skills, and other qualifications. This position may also be eligible for incentive compensation based on individual and/or company performance.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: Technical Support, Cloud, Testing, Unix, Linux, Technology