Loss Prevention Investigator (National Task Force) - Nashville, TNThe TJX Companies, Inc. | Nashville, TN, 37247, US
Posted a month ago
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Nashville, TN, US
Employment Type: Full-Time
Employment Status: Regular
Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises - our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize your needs!
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paychecks
- Work-life balance
- TAAP – TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Associate Safety
- Associate Discount
Benefit programs and eligibility terms vary across our global locations.We encourage you to apply to learn more about how ourbenefitscan make a difference for you.
The Opportunity: Contribute To The Growth Of Your Career.
The Loss Prevention Investigator will be joining a fast-growing, constantly evolving environment that partners with Store Operations to ensure we provide the best experience to our customers! With a focus on Organized Retail Crime, the National Task Force takes sophisticated cases head-on through establishing proven partnerships with store and Loss Prevention leadership, local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, the Investigator is responsible for assisting with a strategy to combat organized retail crime and external theft across the TJMaxx and Marshalls brands within an assigned market, takes a proactive approach to resolving external losses within all assigned stores through training and awareness!
- Utilize loss prevention reporting tools to identify and investigate ORC cases at the direction of the Regional Investigations Manager or the Senior Investigator.
- Conduct static and mobile surveillance.
- Proactively investigate habitual offenders who pose a risk to TJX employees.
- Work with store management and field LP to identify ORC opportunities and build action plans to eliminate those opportunities within the market.
- Initiate and conduct investigations for individuals associated with ORC groups.
- Utilize market resources to build cases.
- Support fence investigations.
Who We Are Looking For: You.
- Attention to detail, time management, and prioritization skills.
- College degree in Criminal Justice preferred.
- 5 years of Loss Prevention or investigative experience.
- Ability to travel to stores within assigned areas.
- Formalized interview/interrogation training (WZ a plus).
- Multi-store investigation experience preferred.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.