Cultivation AssociateLeafWires | NY, US
Salary Range:$64,000 – $124,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
Curaleaf's Cultivation Associatesare responsible for executing production plans in keeping with the Company’s operating procedures for indoor and outdoor cultivation. Cultivators carry out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the Cannabis production cycle. Company operates under the highest standards of professionalism. You are responsible for employee training and development, along with ensuring the quality and quantity of all products.
- Works with Cultivation Manager to plan for growing activities that are consistent with planned production schedules
- Prepares space required for planned production
- Cloning: cutting, rooting, and transplanting; clone care, watering, and feeding; clone monitoring and climate control; labeling; and inventory data input into the state-mandated electronic tracking system
- Monitors growing conditions and reviews changes in humidity, moisture, and temperature and cultivation procedures to ensure conformance with quality control standards
- Inspects crop to ascertain conditions such as leaf texture, bloom size, and the existence of pests or disease; removing substandard or diseased plants to maintain quality standards
- Plant monitoring and care during vegetative and flowering phase: trimming and staking; big leafing and pruning; plant care, watering and feeding; plant monitoring and climate control; pest and disease control; inventory data input
- Harvesting: cutting plants; trimming cut plants; removing flowering tops; weighing and inventory data input into the electronic inventory tracking system
- Curing: hanging and dry-racking flowers; monitoring curing process and climate control; labeling; weighing and inventory data input.
- Preparation and packaging of all cannabis products will be needed during peak times; including extraction products
- Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment: monitoring, calibrating, running, and maintaining lighting, irrigation, climate control, and other cultivation systems; stocking and handling production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing areas, cultivation workspaces, and tools
- Ensure daily compliance with policies and procedures including but not limited to; state compliance, security protocols, and access protocols.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Knowledge of growing technologies, such as lights, irrigation, soil, nutrients, and more
- Knowledge of different strains and their unique growing demand
- Ability to execute techniques consistently
- Good documentation, inventory, and organization skills
- Ability to keep to a tight schedule
- Excellent verbal interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale