Business Development Officer – Philippines CorridorTranscash International Pty. Ltd. | Philippi, WV, 26416, US
Posted a month ago
iPay, a world-class remittance company providing services to over 73 countries, is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Business Development Officer for its Philippines Corridor. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious professional to join a rapidly growing company and play a critical role in driving its growth in the Filipino market.
As the Business Development Officer, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, negotiating, and closing deals with key stakeholders, and establishing long-lasting relationships with clients. You will be the face of iPay in the Filipino market and play a crucial role in developing and executing the company’s business strategy in the region.
- Identifying new business opportunities and potential clients through market research and analysis
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners, including banks, money transfer operators, and other financial institutions.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and negotiating favorable terms for iPay
- Developing and implementing a sale and marketing strategy for the Filipino market
- Providing regular updates on market trends and competition to the senior management team
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining and updating a sales pipeline, tracking progress, and reporting regularly on performance.
- Create and execute sales and marketing strategies to promote iPay’s services in Philippines
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement business plans and strategies.
- Meet or exceed sales targets and performance metrics.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Proven track record of successful business development and sales experience in the Philippines market
- Strong understanding of the Philippines remittance market and regulations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in English and Tagalog
Join iPay and become a part of a dynamic and rapidly growing team that is changing the face of the remittance industry. With a competitive salary and benefits package, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career with one of the leading remittance companies in the world.
If you are ready to take your business development career to the next level and join a company that is at the forefront of innovation in the remittance industry, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .