AI/ML Health Software LeadUS101 Guidehouse Inc. | VA, US
Posted a month ago
AI/ML Health Software Lead page is loaded
AI/ML Health Software LeadApply locations US - VA, Arlington US - Remote (Any location) US - VA, Tysons Corner US - DC, Washington US - GA, Atlanta time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id 7328
Job Family:Data Science Consulting
Up to 25%
Ability to Obtain Public Trust
What You Will Do:
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
Guidehouse is currently looking for an Managing Consultant to join our cross-cutting functional team supporting federal and commercial health clients in Advanced Analytics and Intelligent Automation. We are looking for this person to be both an innovative solution lead and to be involved in shaping and continuing the growth of our business in advisory and data product services.
Candidates should be market-facing self-starters who bring with them a high level of ownership over their work, an enthusiastic attitude, and a collaborative mindset to support our efforts to sell and provide consulting solutions. Your role will be to coordinate activities across multiple projects and provide experience-based insight into client operations. Some of the activities that you can expect to be part of your day-day responsibilities: engaging leadership to discuss pressing needs, helping teams understand dependencies across programs, acting as a contributor to team meetings, helping to develop strategic communications, and supporting account strategy.
- Identify policy and/or business problems and successfully capture from sourcing through award/close.
- Perform research on key accounts and clients to effectively qualify and scope new business opportunities
- Discuss and develop solutions with client service teams and existing/new clients
- Actively engage within target accounts and relevant market(s) to keep current on existing and new trends, problem areas, or other issues that develop into new requirements and growth opportunities
- Consistently and systematically initiate sales calls and new relationships or contacts; pursue prospects to secure meetings; win referrals and explore sales opportunities
- Execute a targeted relationship and account development strategy
- Understand client business issues and match them to firm's capabilities; identify new revenue opportunities
- Present during meetings, summits, and working sessions with senior client executives
- Provide subject matter expert support across multiple client engagements; develop and review presentations, briefings, and memos, and reports
- Identify client needs and develop solutions to address these needs
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks, researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry and technical matters, utilizing problem-solving skills, and communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional business environment;
- Scope and staff projects to meet client requirements
- Develop work plans that reflect project scope and client expectations
- Provide oversight and development of work products from start to finish (from brainstorming and framework development to final edits and end-product)
- Exemplify and reinforce quality standards in work products
- Gather/create/share experiences in area of expertise with focus on best practices
Engagement Oversight and Management
- Ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions and internal firm policies
- Manage contract budgets
- Develop trusted relationships with clients
- Provide direction, feedback, and coaching to team members
- Build a pipeline of new business through active relationship development/management, proposal efforts, and thought leadership efforts
Career Development and Mentorship
- Mentor employees within the practice field of activity.
- Provide subject matter support, guidance and coaching of team members
What You Will Need:
- Minimum Security Clearance: US Citizenship
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience of technical leadership in data and software engineering, data analytics, and machine learning, including design and implementation of end-to-end production level software and/or data engineering solutions.
- 3+ years of experience working with cloud computing and database services such as Azure App Service, Databricks, Azure Synapse, AWS EKS, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in data modeling, including transactional and data warehouse design.
- 3+ years of experience using common continuous integration, orchestration and infrastructure as code tools and services such as Terraform, GitHub Actions, etc.
- Hands on experience implementing secure applications using OAuth 2.0 and Open ID connect
- A deep understanding of Machine Learning (AI/ML) and Data Engineering (modern data pipelines and data streaming) landscapes
- Ability to formulate business needs and translate them into technical functional and non-functional requirements
- 3+ years of experience supporting federal agencies or state agencies
- Managed projects to timeline, scope and budget on multiple teams simultaneously
- Experience advising/briefing senior executives
- Experience managing people, including one-on-one meetings, feedback, and coaching
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Education: M.S./M.A. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- Experience implementing enterprise-wide data architecture, data management, and/or data governance solutions
- Experience with Container-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with standards-based health data code sets and value sets
- Experience with state level public health surveillance systems for state reportable, national notifiable, syndromic, inter-state sharing, or other similar use cases
- Experience with commercial health datasets, e.g., claims, encounters, risk scoring, HEDIS measures, etc.
- Knowledge of recent and ongoing public health initiatives in surveillance and informatics
- Experience managing a team of 3+ direct reports, including one-on-one meetings, feedback, coaching, retention, and career progression
- Public health or healthcare experience
- NoSql and Graph databases
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Development on MS Power Platform, i.e., Power Apps
- Agile or SCRUM certification
- PMP Certification
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Student Loan PayDown
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success.
The company has more than 13,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
For more information, please visit guidehouse.com .