Sales Associate - Cotton On CoolSprings GalleriaCotton On Group | TN, US
Posted a month ago
Be Who You Are. Love What You Do.
We are calling on all team mates who want more than a job. We are serious about our people, our customers, and the planet, and we want to do Good things together.
Australian roots - Franklin, TN residence! We are excited to be bringing you a brand new Cotton On Store for Coolsprings Galleria.
COTTON ON GROUP, OUR CULTURE:
A diverse crew of 20,000+ team members around the world who love to think big and have fun along the way. We develop, reward and recognize our team members, so they can feel empowered to reach their full potential. We know life’s more fun when you’re free to be you, and when you’re here, you’re celebrated for bringing your whole self to the team. YOU are what makes us the unique global retailer we are today.
Cotton On was brought to life in 1991 and we’re the founding brand of our Cotton On Group family. We have grown to nearly 800 stores across the globe and we still love exceeding our customers’ expectations with value-fashion in womenswear, menswear and accessories. Our Cotton On Brand exists to deliver on-trend basics through fast, fun fashion; all while having fun along the way.
MORE THAN A JOB
We don’t like words… we like action…80% of our global positions are filled by promotions of our existing team members because we believe that being YOU can take you places at Cotton On.
We are excited to share this opportunity, and to welcome a new team mate to the Group to help build on our strong culture and purpose led vision to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
Our store teams are the enablers for our customers to experience the difference of a Cotton On (Brand) Store. Here everyone is welcome and appreciated.
You drive the amazing message of our Foundation and how our teams and customer are making life changing impact in our projects around the world.
You bring your commercial eye to the store, your passion and enthusiasm for customer service and you support your team to excel and feel pride at being an important part of the team around you.
Our Sales Associates create an exciting, fun and friendly store experience and inspires our customers to keep coming back. Sharing the latest trends and promotions with our customers, keeping them informed on current styles, and ensuring our customers can find just what they are looking for (and al those things they had no idea they wanted!).
Skills & Experience:
- A Passion for product, brands, fashion and trends!
- Experience in Retail, preferably fast fashion experience
- Demonstrated knowledge / ability of collaboration to drive results as a team.
- Demonstrated awareness and understanding of basic Retail principles such as sales, stock and service delivery in stores
- Understanding and awareness of the role of merchandising in stores to drive results
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Solid communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older to apply
- 50% Team Member discount for all Brands/Products
- Competitive Pay
- Wellness Support 24/7
- Performance & Peak incentives to reward & recognise our team
- Great benefits for YOU & your family – Medical, Dental, Vision + more
- 401(k) matching program, with a commitment to financial literacy and support
- Development opportunities that could take you anywhere
- Quarterly COG Awards + real time recognition
DOING GOOD MATTERS:
Making a positive difference in people’s lives is our purpose. It’s what gets us out of bed in the morning and drives our every move. (Kind of like a really strong cup of coffee!). It’s not just how we do business, it’s part of who we are.
The Good is a movement to create meaningful change and channel our focus on the things that matter most. It’s our work in building sustainable futures, and supporting and protecting our people and the planet. It’s about celebrating differences while strengthening connections, because we know we’re stronger together.
Our Foundation is at the heart of this, and together, we have raised over $120m for life changing projects around the world - all thanks to our teams and customers.
Being a part of our team is more than a job. As we say here at Cotton On Group; Be yourself, it’ll change the world.
Come join our Aussie brand and make your mark. Apply today!
To learn more about us, please visit us at https://cottonongroup.com.au/ and for more on the Good we are doing, and our Foundation and the work being done here, please head to https://cottonongroup.com.au/the-good-we-do/ and https://cottonongroup.com.au/cotton-on-foundation/
Cotton On Group is an equal opportunity employer, who believes that the future of our organisation depends on building a diverse, representative and inclusive team. We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. Should you need any reasonable accommodations through the interview process, please let us know by contacting USAHumanResources@cottonon.com.au