ITP Tagout CoordinatorSystem One | Georgia, VT, US
Salary Range:$32,000 – $44,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
System One is recruiting an ITPTagout Coordinator for a Nuclear facility in Waynesboro, GA. This position will require both office and construction site (field work) and will be exposed to all weather conditions.
This is a 12-month contract position with possible extension.
- Work will occur in the office, the field, on the construction site and will be exposed to the weather when in the field
- At least 4 years’ experience in the preparation, review, approval, and execution of tagouts for maintenance and testing purposes
- Past nuclear power plant (PWR preferred) operational experience as an SRO or RO
- Previous operations or operations training experience on an AP1000 plant is desired
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Individuals are desired with backgrounds in tagouts to support testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance at commercial nuclear power plants
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements for safe work on mechanical, electrical, I&C (digital), and HVAC systems and components is required
- Some bending, lifting, climbing, prolonged walking, crawling, will be required