TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGERBottom Line Equipment, LLC | Beaumont, TX, 77726, US
Salary Range:$49,000 – $68,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
- Develop and implement strategic and creative recruiting and employment programs for all sites
- Direct-source heavy equipment industry applicants utilizing recruiting methods through social media
- Write and place creative job advertisements based on job traits.
- Screen job candidates, schedule interviews and manage the candidate selection process
- Communicate with hiring managers to determine current and future staffing needs
- Work with hiring managers to utilize screening tools/software and ensure “right fit” for all placements
- Manage recruiting activities and advertisements; utilize social media and other resources to attract talent
- Develop effective processes for interviewing, selection and pre-employment screening
- Establish networking relationships with technical craft schools and affiliated industry groups to enhance recruiting and promote apprenticeship program.
- Represent Bottom Line Equipment at recruiting events, job fairs and professional events
- Ensure accurate job descriptions for all positions and employees
- Provide for accurate and timely reporting and communication of staffing initiatives and metrics
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local employment law
- Effectively communicate Bottom Line Equipment’s culture, compensation and benefit programs
- Utilize best practices to provide interview and selection guidance to hiring managers.
- Embrace BLE core values: Make It Happen, Do the Right Thing, Work Hard, Smart and Safe, We Care, Be the Best and Own It
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education, Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED required; Advanced degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 3-5 years professional recruiting experience in heavy equipment industry preferred.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience with HRMS’s required, experience with Ulti-Pro preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Linked-In recruiting, social media messaging and MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task job duties
- Ability to meet deadlines and professionally represent company
- Regional travel to company sites in Louisiana and Texas
MEDICAL INSURANCE, VISION INSURANCE, DENTAL INSURANCE, COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE
VOLUNTARY LIFE POLICIES, COMPANY PAID SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM DISABILITY
SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM INCENTIVE PLANS
TOOL AND WORK BOOT ALLOWANCE, PRESCRIPTION EYE PROTECTION ALLOWANCE, COMPANY PAID TRAINING
High School or better.
Bachelors or better.
3-5 years: Professional recruiting experience in heavy equipment industry preferred.