Customer Support Manager (Sales Support and Account Coordinator)Witt/Kieffer | Tempe, AZ, 85285, US
Posted a month ago
Customer Support Manager (Sales Support and Account Coordinator)
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to start or grow your career with an industry leader who has consistently grown double digits, creating opportunities for rapid advancement? Do you enjoy building relationships with sales teams? If you have a great work ethic, detail oriented, love a team environment, and enjoy learning about technology, we are currently seeking a Customer Support Manager to join our growing team.
The Customer Support Manager will act as the lead sales support specialist within the sales team.
- Promoting all products and solutions to current clients to expand product offerings within current client portfolio.
- Account management support as well as achieving expected business results on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Various administrative tasks to assist the sales team to allow them to focus on selling and growing the market share.
- Meeting with customers both at their location and virtually.
- Assisting customers to resolve customer issues, assist with contract negotiation and submission, and account documentation.
- Managing, tracking, and supporting current client meetings.
- Working with Outside Sales Executives as a liaison to complete projects and continue building relationships with existing accounts.
The position offers a $42k base plus both monthly and quarterly team performance bonuses. There are also multiple contests throughout the year to include incentive trips, opportunities to attend professional sporting events, and a full fringe benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO and holidays and a 401k with a generous company match. You will also receive a vehicle allowance and a smart phone allowance for company business.
- We are looking for a highly motivated professional with a proven track record of success in team sales environments with business to business sales and/or business skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is a must.
- We're looking for a person who is honest and ethical, career focused, self-motivated, and resilient.
- We're looking for a candidate who has a strong desire to be detailed oriented and work in a customer focused and consultative support role.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- We offer full training for products and welcome candidates to apply from various industries.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check prior to hire, and candidates must have a valid Driver License and reliable transportation
- We’re looking for someone with good people skills and the ability to motivate others.
Position Inside Sales and Account Management
Open Date 2/13/2023
Location Tempe, Arizona Office
About the Organization At ACP our goal is to assist our clients by optimizing technology, enhancing productivity, reducing business risk and maximizing return on investment. Leveraging our expertise and experience, we offer a customized approach to designing, developing and implementing end-to-end solutions scaled to meet client needs.
We were recently awarded INC Magazine's recognition as a top 50 fastest growing companies in Colorado and we're included in INC Magazines list of top 5000 fastest growing company in the US for the 10th year in a row! We have consistently grown double digits since 2000.
Why join our team:
We believe hard work, employee recognition, teamwork and collaboration are key to success for our team and our clients. We believe in giving back and supporting our community and participate in numerous charitable events through our partnerships, client relationships and company sponsored events.
We have a strong philosophy and proven track record of promoting from within and offer numerous career paths including:
•Team Lead, Supervisor and Management for our various departments
•Internship to hire, Specialist Sales Roles, Named Account Management, Sales and Branch Management
•Mentorship, Tiered advancement for Help Desk Specialists and Engineers, Project and Management opportunities for our IT division
We love sports and attend multiple sporting events with clients and employees through partnerships with the Denver Nuggets, Broncos, The Colorado Rockies, Arizona Cardinals and Diamondbacks, and the Kansas City Chiefs. Some events throughout the year include; picnics, happy hour events, company trips, golf outings, sports leagues and the coveted award for best chili at our annual cook off.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Inside Sales & Customer Support Manager in Omaha, Nebraska
Posted on: 2/14/2023
Business Technology Solutions Consultant in Lenexa, Kansas
Posted on: 1/30/2023
Customer Support Manager (Sales Support and Account Coordinator) in Denver Downtown, Colorado
Posted on: 1/12/2023
Business Solutions Consultant in Denver Downtown, Colorado
Posted on: 12/20/2022
Outside Sales Managed Print Services in Denver Downtown, Colorado
Posted on: 11/30/2022
Other Jobs Within 60 Miles
Helpdesk Specialist in Tempe, Arizona
Posted on: 1/30/2023
Business Solutions Consultant in Tempe, Arizona
Posted on: 5/6/2022
Business Technology Solutions Consultant in Tempe, Arizona
Posted on: 7/22/2022
Outside Sales Managed Print Services in Tempe, Arizona
Posted on: 11/30/2022
Warehouse Associate in Tempe, Arizona
Posted on: 8/3/2022