Network Operations Center (NOC) AdministratorShuvel Digital | Alexandria, VA, 22350, US
Salary Range:$60,000 – $103,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
Location: Mark Center, 4800 Mark Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22311.
Work Schedule: 100% onsite
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- Monitoring network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability
- Proactively identify risks in the network and develop plan to mitigate them.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures and maintain control records.
- Review user requests for upgrades or additions to the network to assess impact on network performance and provide advice and guidance on the most practical technical approach to meeting user requirements.
- BS in computer science or IT and 4+ years of experience. Add’l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Candidate must possess an active DOD TS/SCI level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain and maintain a CI Poly
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Ability to work a rotating shift schedule, available shifts include: 0600-1400 (6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.), 12 pm – 2 pm
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting and fault isolation of IT business systems
Have skills on the following areas:
- Experience in configuring Cisco switches and routers.
- Dynamic routing protocols (BGP, OSPF)
- Spanning tree
- Troubleshooting S2S/ IPSEC tunnels connection.
- VLAN configurations
- Network trouble shooting.
- Basic Firewall troubleshooting and configuration
- Basic ISE/TACACs troubleshooting and configuration
- AWS Cloud service
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred