JDE Business AnalystSolugenix Corporation | CA, US
Posted a month ago
JDE Business Analyst - $90k - $115kCity of Commerce, CA Direct Hire
Job ID 2023-8255
We are looking for a JDE Business Analyst. This is a direct hire opportunity in City of Commerce, CA (hybrid but local candidates only will be considered)
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university; or up to 4 - 6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong JDE manufacturing and finance modules experience.
- Strong data analysis, design, and testing skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems independently and to seek out and generate innovative solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of multiple teams on overlapping projects.
- Ability to deliver results in a dynamic environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor team members.
- Must be a critical thinker with the ability to come up with original and/or creative ideas.
- Strong relationship management to work/consult with users.
- Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Write clear, logical reports & programs, documentation, and instructions.
- Meet established priorities and schedules.
- Proven ability to understand business needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with DSI data collection a Plus.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence a Plus.
- Experience with SQL is a Plus.
Annual Base Salary Range for CA, CO, NJ, NY, WA: $90,000 to $115,000. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on factors including but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training and/or experience.
About the ClientOur client is one of the leading manufacturers of equipment.
Solugenix is an information technology services company known for its deep experience and knowledge in providing comprehensive technology services, solutions, and talent support for companies around the world. The company offers a variety of cutting edge and talent support solutions to promote growth and cutting-edge advancement to our esteemed clients and candidates. We provide these talent support solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. We also have additional resources from our staffing partners to ensure the right match and expertise for the best result.For over 50 years, global and local brands have trusted Solugenix as an added resource and partner in taking steps to ensure their immediate and future success. In addition to generating ground-breaking, industry-defining solutions, Solugenix has been delivering the talent and support needed to make it happen. We are dedicated to partnering with clients and candidates whose core values also foster a culture of professionalism, teamwork, and integrity.