Customer Service SpecialistBlue Signal | TN, US
Posted a month ago
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leader in accessible health solutions for rural communities. To support their continued growth, they are hiring a Customer Service Specialist to ensure customer satisfaction through customer inquiries. This person will be involved in a thriving insurance brand and help support its internal sales and policy teams find the best solutions for their clientele.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for managing incoming calls and live chats, and escalating tickets as needed. This role is an opportunity for an established career within a high-demand company.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K), and more.
- Stable company with over seven decades of experience.
- Tight-knit culture focused on taking care of their employees.
- Ample opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
- Manage back-to-back incoming calls from customer inquiries. Conduct outgoing follow up calls to customers to ensure issue resolution.
- Undergo training for company products and applications. Learn the company structure, and the appropriate parties for different escalations.
- Communicate to ensure satisfactory assistance or issue resolution is given to each customer.
- Authority and training to enable you to help with many ticket items, or escalate issues as needed. Attempt basic troubleshooting before passing on to others.
- Multi-task and document customer cases within notes and tracking system.
- Participate in customer success meetings and participate in the rollout of future exciting customer support initiatives.
- Ability to work on additional projects as needed.
- 1+ years of member service experience preferred.
- Background or knowledge of medical claims.
- High School Diploma required; Higher education preferred.
- Proven ability to ensure customer satisfaction and appropriately handle escalations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an analytical mindset.