Client Solutions Advisor - PittsburghCCC Information Services | Pittsburgh, PA, 15289, US
Posted a month ago
CCC Intelligent Solutions is a leading technology company helping to improve the insurance claims process for millions of people. Our award-winning SaaS platform connects more than 30,000 businesses, including insurance carriers, repair facilities, automakers, part suppliers, lenders, and others to streamline the process from start to finish.
Our advanced capabilities in AI, IoT, telematics, blockchain, data, and analytics drive continual innovation across our platform, as we work to advance the multi-trillion-dollar P&C insurance economy’s digital transformation.
At CCC, our mission is to keep people’s lives moving forward when it matters most. Diversity of experience and perspective are key to our pursuit so we can deliver a future of possibilities for our customers. Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com ..
Job Description Summary
The primary objective of a Client Solutions Advisor is to help our customers achieve their business goals. The CSA will do this by providing regular servicing and communication to assigned repair facilities and dealers, providing updates on industry items, events and CCC developments. The CSA will provide training and support for product updates, generate opportunities for new and existing customers for new and add-on products to drive revenue growth in assigned territory. The CSA will drive repair facility and dealer adoption of CCC’s electronic parts procurement solution to assigned customers within territory. The CSA will have ownership to drive adoption of all solutions within their customer base. The CSA will help to obtain contract renewals from current customers and assist in the A/R process.This is a true Field Employee role. Daily territory travel and in-person engagement with customers is required. Up to 50% overnight travel should be expected.Must live somewhere within the territory of Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, or State College.
- Providevalue added customer service to an assigned dealer and repair facility client base (territory) with focus on driving product usage and adoption
- Deliverrequired product training on all sales to customers
- Provideonsite & remote problem solving and field support to assigned customer base
- Providesupport to Internal Departments on an on-demand basis for special projects
- Drive product adoption by gaining buy-in from Key Decision Makers, create an environment for positive adoption by effectively communicating the “Why” and the “What’s In It For Them?” (WIIFT) to ALL employees of a customer’s business, and ensure successful adoption of products by providing compelling reporting(Reduced calls for status updates, higher Customer Satisfaction, review of online customer reviews in Carwise, etc.)
- Work with Manager, Project Manager(s), Dealer Sales Executives, Regional Business Managers and Inside Sales Representatives to drive sales-through-adoption efforts, including but not limited to sales assistance and pre/post implementation support to develop and maintain Territory Business Plan to maximize net revenue growth.
- Conduct customer visits based on Territory Plan with the goal of opportunity creation to drive revenue growth through the sale of New or Add On products
- Conductrevenue retention activities within assigned territory (Credits, cancellation requests, downgrade request, etc.)
- Assistin the collection of past due account receivables
- Completeall activities/tasks in accordance with established guidelines including recording of activities for accurate reporting
- Responsible for maintaining current Technical, Business and Industry Knowledge and isa subject matter expert on CCC Products and Services
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external industry contacts (Insurance, Vendors, Dealer Outside Sales Representatives, OEM Brand Representatives, Bodyshop Associations, etc.)
- Conducts presentations to internal and external groups including: Bodyshop Association, insurance company focus groups, and industry vendors groups
- Able to demonstrate strong industry business acumen
- Ability to provide in depth process reviews and implementation of improved processes
- College Degree Preferred
- One to two years of Dealership and/or Collision Industry experience working in a Dealer ship and/or Repair Facility or similar position is desired
- Understanding of the collision repair and dealership environment preferred
- Demonstrates leadership, motivational and influencing skills
- High level of proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint/Excel/Word)
- Technical/Computer Proficiency Required
- Previous Territory Management experience desired
- Previous B2B Account Management desired
- Daily territory travel required
- Up to 50% overnight travel per month
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, with a high energy level
- Decision Making
- Priority Management
- Thinking Strategically
- Collision Industry Knowledge
- Commitment to Results
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Acting with Integrity and Trust
- Team Effectiveness
About the company’s Commitment to its employees:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members.CCC’s top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company’s success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms – underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.
Posting Locations Harrisburg, PA Pittsburgh, PA
Full/Part-time Full time
Job Type Regular
Githesh Ramamurthy - CEO of CCC Intelligent Solutions
The power and potential of AI in Insurance Claims