Assistant Director, Childtime of RahwayLearning Care Group | Rahway, NJ, 07065, US
Posted a month ago
Join a strong community where all we do is care-for the children and families we serve every day, as well as for our dedicated team members. Our people are our best asset. We listen and we know what you're looking for:
- You want benefits. We support you with a minimum 50% childcare discount, immediate access to benefits, innovative health programs, 401(k) company match, and much more.
- You want balance. We offer flexible schedules that work for you, no nights or weekends, the ability to bring your children to work with you, and paid time off.
- You want opportunity. We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- You want recognition. We provide a positive, fun workplace where employees are appreciated.
As early education leaders, we’re influencing the next generation of learners, leaving a strong, lasting, positive impact on our children. From our more than 900 school locations to our regional offices and main headquarters, you’ll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative.
The Assistant Director is responsible for the safe and effective operation of the School with the School Director, and achieving Learning Care Group’s safety vision of “No One Gets Hurt.”In the Director’s absence, the Assistant Director has sole responsibility for the safe and effective operation of the School.The Assistant Director assists in the promotion of the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the children under his/her care; and assists with a variety of administrative tasks and opening/closing the School at least 50% of the time.
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have previous management experience and at least 1 year of experience working in a licensed child care facility.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply.
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.