Test Products at Home Part-time for $25-$45/hrCanadian Consumer Panels | Holden, AB, T0B, CA
Posted a month ago
In-Home Usage Tester (Product Tester from home)
Presently we're recruiting Product Testers (from home) in most of the Canadian provinces to expand our private network of In-Home Usage Testers (IHUT) to fulfill upcoming contracts with multinational market research companies. We guarantee 15-20 hours per week with an hourly pay between of $25/hr. and $45/hr., depending on the In-Home Usage Test project. No experience required.
Canadian Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client’s needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the Canadian market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend online Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour’s Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project. Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or record short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a freelance paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
To apply please click this link:https://canadian-consumer-panels.org/application