Project Manager - Administration / Operations (m/f/d)Workwise GmbH | Duisburg, NW, DE
Posted a month ago
Your mission with us:
Incoming phone calls, e-mails and faxes treating and dispatching:
- You accept phone calls and respond to the customer’s inquiries and internal and external intervening parties
- You check the data for accuracy and completeness and keep the customer and all involves updated
- You are responsible for Reception & Services; provide technical support; search workshop
- Regarding the service conditions and agreements, complaint handling, etc.
- You process all relevant information (Creating, tracking and closing all breakdown assistance files) and enter required information into the system
- You are responsible for the internal and external monitoring of client files
- You have skills in Microsoft Office applications, Outlook and Office related IT/telephone system
- You are able to communicate fluently in 3 languages: German, Czech and English
- You bring technical knowledge (automotive, tyres,…) is an asset
- You are able to communicate effectively over the phone
- You are working customer-focused and result-oriented
- You are a problem analyst and problem solver
- You are a Team player
What we offer:
- Internationally based company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Versatile task profile and plenty of space to actively participate
- Agile work environment and a motivated, dynamic team
- Meal vouchers of €6,67 per working day
- Kilometre allowance of €0,30 per kilometre (one way)
- Extra holidays in case of marriage or birth of a child
- At EBTS you will have the possibility to develop yourself where your strengths are. We prefer to fill in open vacancies with our employees.
- Contract of indetermined period: we are interested in a longterm and stable collaboration
Our job offer Project Manager - Administration / Operations (m/f/d) sounds interesting? We're excited to receive your application via our partner Workwise.
With Workwise you can apply within a few minutes as you don't need a cover letter. You'll also be able to track the status of your application at any time.