Customer Service Advisor - CollectionsEE | Darlington, England, DL3 7RR, GB
Posted a month ago
Full Time: Permanent
Shifts: Start at 08:00am & latest finish is 06:00pm - You'll only need to work 1 weekend in 3 from 08:00am or 09:00am - 05:00pm
Salary: £21,408 plus regular bonuses
Hourly rate: £10.98
Are you someone with enthusiasm and belief in providing excellent customer service?
Here at EE two things matter to us the most, our customers and our people. Our Advisors are at the heart of everything we do. Your role would be to speak to customers that have fallen behind with their payments and you’ll help get things back on track. With an empathetic outlook, a can-do attitude and a great knack for problem solving, it’ll be down to you to listen to problems and help find solutions that ensures a happy outcome – making our customers relationships stronger than ever and helping us on our mission to become the best for service.
We are more than a team at EE; we are a family, and this ethos includes our customers too. This means that your role will be to make sure our customers receive an exceptional and personal service every single time.
Your Future With Us
We are passionate about helping you progress your career and are committed to your growth and development. When the time is right for you, we’ll be right there and will do everything we can to help you get to where you want to be.
Enrolling onto our Aspire programme for example will give you the opportunity to learn a whole new subject and begin a career in your area of interest regardless of your experience. Areas of interest include Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Design, Reporting, Management and much more, we have it all.
Our Aspire programme is just one example of how we can help you move your career forwards, and if you’d like to know more just ask!
Wondering If You’re What We’re Looking For?
We believe in a completely personal environment, where you’re treated like you want to be treated. We’re committed to working together to build a community where everyone feels they belong. Whatever your age, race, sexuality, disability, religion or gender identity, we recognise and celebrate our differences and embrace diversity at all levels. Everyone is welcome at EE.
Wondering What’s In It For You?
Being part of the EE family brings a huge number of benefits including the below:
- A great starting salary of £21,408 plus 15% OTE - Meaning your salary could increase to £24,619
- Our Smart working model which supports you to create a flexible working routine that works for you
- Huge discounts of EE & BT products including your Mobile and Broadband – Saving you hundreds of pounds every year
- Volunteering days, so you can give back to your local community
- Optional Private Healthcare and Dental, for you and the family
- A share scheme where you can invest in the company at a discounted rate
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy more
- Optional Pension scheme to protect your future
- Critical Illness cover
- Gym membership discounts
- Discounts off attractions for the family all year round
The smaller bits like; free tea and coffee, and even a concierge
What Are You Waiting For?
If you think you’d be a great fit we’d love to hear from you. Reach out to get the conversation started!