Flexera empowers IT professionals to meet the continual demands for driving growth while delivering ROI on technology investments with Technology Value Optimization (TVO).
Flexera delivers industry-leading Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable you to inform your IT so you can transform your IT. From on-premises to the cloud, you get the IT asset data you need to right, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
Our innovative technology has consistently positioned us as a Leader in the marketplace - recognized by Forrester, Gartner and IDC for the breadth and depth of our solutions.
As a member of the Global Content Operations team in Flexera you will be a key contributor to collecting, curating, researching, and validating customer discovered and market data that drives Flexera's product portfolio and data platform. Data is the fuel that drives customer value against enterprise-wide technology assets and is key to bringing visibility to product normalization, license optimization, vulnerabilities, and open source.
Flexera have built the largest and most comprehensive repository of market intelligence on technology assets on the planet. We connect decision makers to the systems and information they need by enabling a common data language and view across their business. The world's largest repository of software and hardware asset, vulnerability, and open-source data platform will unite the software industry and strengthen the supply chain everyone depends upon.
We are looking for extraordinary Content Analysts that are organized, detail-oriented and curious to be a key contributor to the Flexera's High Quality Asset Data business segment. If you like doing online research, keep reading! The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting research, investigating, and collecting data into a Content Database according to specific rules and procedures. He/she will also be tracking the latest information from the IT market and updating/maintaining a comprehensive reference catalog with the most up-to-date information.
This role requires skillsData analysis (usingSQL,python,andJava),online research, with ability to investigate and collect specified information quickly and accurately. People who have skills in process optimization, understand workflows, who can innovate, propose new ideas and realize incremental improvements are of special interest to us.
- Design, implement and review content framework
- Respond to external Customer and internal Sales, Product and Support requests to enrich our catalog with new content according to our published resolution goals
- Respond to requests to investigate content related issues, identify root cause, and remediate
- Conduct and participate in peer reviews to ensure product/feature quality
- Provide regular updates on progress and delays encountered during development of content and frameworks
- Lead team's technical capabilities and establish best practices for software development to feed into our process/testing improvement program
- Conduct research, investigate, and collect data on software and hardware products from various sources and curate the data into the catalog
- Relate data points from 3rd party vendors and product suppliers and ensure consistency, quality, and accuracy in our database
- Advise how data drives customer value, business use cases and decision making
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Track the latest information from the IT market and update/maintain a comprehensive reference catalog with the most up-to-date information
- Operate with consistency, quality, and accuracy in relation to our Content Operations standards
- Communicate effectively with Support, Engineering and Product Management regarding enrichment, defects, data alignments and gap-fill requests
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and update articles on our knowledge base
- Confidently promote our team's principles across the organization
- Creating tooling and systems for better maintenance and monitoring of the content services
- Understanding the system, tool, application workflows and adopt towards the same
To be successful the Content Ops will need to have some (if not all) of the following attributes:
- Familiar with stored procedures in MSSQL/Oracle and strong SQL skills including an understanding of data structures e.g. 3rd normal form normalization
- Experience managing data via API
- Appreciation of IT Asset Management (ITAM), software and hardware assemblies, version, edition, and release management
- Familiarity of software licensing including open source and vulnerabilities
- Experience working with agile development (Lean, Kanban, Scrum)
- Familiarity with SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and Cloud products
- Strong research skills, able to investigate, locate, and collect specific information quickly and accurately
- Strong reading comprehension skills, able to understand information found on web pages, product documentation, technical and marketing articles and extract specific content quickly and accurately
- Comfortable dealing with huge amount of data and able to organize them according to specific rules and patterns
- Familiar with ticketing tools such as Service Now, Salesforce and JIRA
- Knowledge of databases, API's, SQL, scripting languages and process automation is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player
Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations. Regarding disability, we encourage candidates requiring accommodations to please let us know by emailing .
Flexera empowers IT professionals to meet the continual demands for driving growth while delivering ROI on technology investments with Technology Value Optimization (TVO). Flexera delivers industry-leading Technology Value Optimization solutions
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years