As a software engineer with experience on the Salesforce platform, you will work as part of Corporate Systems technology team to maintain and enhance a highly utilized Salesforce implementation. In this role, you will be actively working with our core business partners in Sales, Finance and Marketing to understand the business requirements and provide Salesforce solutions in a timely manner. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual with strong Force.com platform background, who can learn new systems and processes rapidly.
We are looking for someone who can take ownership of all programmatic requests. Who can collaborate on specifications based on stakeholder requirements, validate the proposals, and deliver the solutions.
- Work with product management team and internal customers to understand the business requirements and transform them into scalable solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Perform standard Salesforce administrator tasks such as setting up users, profiles, roles, sharing rules, approval processes etc.
- Develop/Enhance/Maintain the integrations of Salesforce with any external systems.
- For any give business requirement, analyze the requirements to make the appropriate choice between point and click tools vs custom apex code.
- Develop high quality, reusable and maintainable code respecting the governor limits and API limits.
- Support legacy CRM SQL Server based application.
- Create and execute Unit and Integration tests ensuring proper test code coverage of above 75%.
- Assist with quality assurance testing, both internal testing and guiding user acceptance testing.
- Release management, including preparation and deployment of Salesforce Packages as well as maintaining version control.
- Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices.
- Work with end users to troubleshoot the issues they are facing and resolving the issues in a timely manner.
- We expect this candidate to take a lead in all the development tasks
- Work independently and guide the other team members.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Sales and Service cloud working experience is mandatory.
- Experience in Lightning components and Apex class
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Salesforce development(Should be able to
start the development from scratch) and Admin.
- Experience in SQL Server 2008/2012, ASP/ASP.NET
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with Salesforce.com design, configuration, and custom development using Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, data migration tools, SOQL & SOSL.
- Experience with Sales and Service clouds required.
- Hands-on experience with Force.com IDE such as Eclipse is required.
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server preferred.
- Salesforce Developer certification(s) is preferred.
- Previous experience of using code versioning tools, such as Git/BitBucket is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer. I10_MstarIndiaPvtLtd Morningstar India Private Ltd. (Delhi) Legal Entity
Role As a software engineer with experience on the Salesforce platform, you will work as part of Corporate Systems technology team to maintain and enhance a highly utilized Salesforce implementation. In this role, you will be actively working with ou
Skills: Software Engineer
Experience: 3.00-6.00 Years