The First Level Agent is responsible to provide proactive User Helpdesk Services to inbound customer service requests. This includes the usage of remote tools to analyze and resolve tickets. Answer 'How do I questions' for dedicated Hardware and Software within the customer environment and perform software distribution to endpoints. Monitoring Universal Work Queue's (UWQ) - revision of assigned tasks. Creating and Updating the tickets in case of changes (cancelation, additional information). In case the customer is calling, provide the status of ticket. Handling the E-Mails with additional questions from other levels. Due to the skills, is able to solve the majority of incidents directly.
- Guide customer according to solution trees and knowledge base to solve incidents and service requests (e.g. Password resets, SW configuration, etc.). If not successful inform customer about next steps.
- Provide detailed information on all performed activities to next appropriate level according to process definition. If incident is solved log all required debriefing information in the ticket according to process definition (incl. usage of service coder). In dedicated cases enter debriefing information from field services.
- If necessary cancel a customer incident at customer's request or update the information in the ticket and answer on customer enquiries regarding status of request processing (e. g. Engineer Time of Arrival).
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with individual calls.
- In dedicated cases provide briefing information to appropriate third party provider.
- Answer inbound customer calls, including detailed recording of the issue according to defined processes.
- Usage of remote tools (where applicable) to analyze and resolve tickets.
- Technical background, e.g. education in information electronics, mechanics and/or SW skills.
- In individual cases it is possible to assign the function to an employee, if the essential professional knowledge is acquired by work experience.
- Work Experience:
- Min. 6 months or more experience in a call center environment is recommended
Experiences in the following topics is essential:
- Good technical knowledge in supported customer specific Hardware and SW environment
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Native Speaker quality in required local language/primary language.
- English language skills are additionally implied.
- PC literacy, especially usage of Microsoft Office package.
- Willingness to work in shift models, based on customer requirements.
- Industry Knowhow preferred.
- Strength in communication, teamwork, processes and customer orientation, especially friendly and kind behavior on the phone.
Job Description Position Overview The First Level Agent is responsible to provide proactive User Helpdesk Services to inbound customer service requests. This includes the usage of remote tools to analyze and resolve tickets. Answer "How do I questi
Skills: Technical Support Associate / Specialist
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years