· Casual hours (min 10 hours per week initially, over Thursday and Friday)
· Opportunity to work with an Australian retail icon
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Domayne one of Australia's premium contemporary retailers. We are the best in the business when it comes to contemporary furniture, bedding, computer and electrical products. Whether furnishing a new home or re-inventing a current one we offer the best Australian made products in the most modern styles.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Shop hand to join the team at the Fortitude Valley Store.
This role involves providing general physical assistance to the store’s team. This may include the coordination of stock incoming & outgoing from store, packaging of furniture and homewares items, assembly/ installation / lifting & moving of furniture items, minor repair work, cleaning, disposing of packaging, merchandising of rugs etc.
What we require:
· A 'hands on' team member with a strong eye for detail
· Someone who is highly organised and possesses great time management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A strong commitment to WH&S policies and procedures
· Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
· Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· Domayne is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.