St Mary's Berkeley is a 32 beds Residential Aged Care Home. We are looking for Personal Care Assistants. The shifts we have available are;
Morning – 5.5 hours - 0630 - 1230
Afternoon – 4.5 hours - 1500 - 1930
Night – 7.5 hours - 2230 - 0630 Days: Week 1 : Mon, Tue, Fri Sat Sun & Week 2 : Wed
Working at Catholic Healthcare as a Personal Care Assistant means
- Being part of a growing Not for profit Company that values it’s employees
- Great salary packaging benefits
- NSW pay rates $25.59 per hour + super + shift loadings + Salary packaging
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- Paid parental leave + Long service leave after 5 years
- Additional week of leave for Enterprise Agreement shift workers
- 42 Locations across NSW + QLD if you decide to move!
- Health passport
As part of a dedicated team who work hard to create a safe, home like environment you'll be responsible for:
- Assisting with personal care such as showering & dressing;
- Supporting with day to day tasks such as eating and social activities;
- Working with clinical staff to ensure care & medication plans are followed;
- Maintaining documentation & working as part of a team to ensure our residents' health and well-being are optimised; and
- Providing high quality service to families and the community.
What you will need to be considered:
- A genuine passion for providing high quality care to the elderly
- Great communication & team work skills
- Flexibility & the ability to adapt to change
- A Certificate 3 in Aged Care (or equivalent) or willingness to obtain with Catholic Healthcare traineeship program
- Must be able to provide evidence of a Covid19 and Flu vaccination
- Drivers license and access to vehicle
- NDIS screening check or willingness to obtain
Catholic Healthcare promotes the dignity, life and spirituality of older people through connected and inclusive communities across residential aged care, home and community services and retirement living across NSW and SE QLD. Our values of Courage, Compassion and Integrity sit at the core of everything we do. As a Registered Nurse, you will be providing a high standard of nursing clinical care with an individual, person-centered approach to all residents.
So, if you're looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we're looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we'll be in touch.