We’ve only just begun, but what a beginning. In a once in a generation moment, we’ve brought together powerful brands to create one united force. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and felix. The latest technology and brave thinking let us connect our people and communities. You could play a role in that. A big one. We invite you to bring your boldness and stand out. You are empowered. Opportunities are plenty for those ready to accept the challenge.
The main focus of this role is to manage the timely delivery of customer projects at the highest levels of quality.
We are a dynamic business; this brings new opportunities for our customers and our people. Being adaptable, managing change and maintaining resilience is key to success for all of us at TPG. Due to the dynamic nature of the business your responsibilities may change over time as the business evolves.
· Manage and execute projects from engagement to project completion.
· Manage and co-ordinate complex dark fibre and managed services orders end to end.
· External Civils, Hauling and Internal building cabling including Data Centres.
· Manage orders to ensure that scope, time and cost baselines are met.
· Create and manage budgets.
· Raise Purchase Orders.
· Contractor management.
· Arranging access into buildings and Data Centres.
· Ensure orders are installed as per TPG specifications.
· Attend site audits and site inspections where required.
· Design of internal cable route plans, external conduit and pit routes.
· Regular reporting to Team Leader on order status and expected completion dates.
· Updating internal databases and project folders with updated information. · Mentor, coach and assist junior members of team where required.
· Assist in managing workloads and allocations of orders.
· Assist other team members as required.
· Manage and report on rollouts – One Customer Multi Orders.
· Tertiary qualifications in telecommunications desirable but not essential.
· Project management qualifications (e.g. ITIL, Prince2) desirable.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Experience in telecommunications industry or other technical environment is desirable.
· Good knowledge of telecommunications fibre networks.
· Excellent administrative skills.
· Good knowledge of spatial systems and their application.
· Good problem solving and diagnostic ability.
· Strong attention to detail.
· High level of communication – both written and verbal.
· Good presentation and communications skills.
· Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
Benefits and perks
Our TPG Telecom Spirit
We believe in the power of meaningful relationships to support vibrant, connected communities where everyone belongs. You will join a supportive company that is diverse and inclusive, and celebrates what makes our employees different, as well what brings us together. We want you to bring your true self to work, and to feel like your contribution matters. We encourage ambition in everything we do, from telco solutions to customer experience, to community impact. You will have real opportunities to take charge and take control.
Bolder and better together!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and those of underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for roles unless they meet every single criteria. At TPG Telecom we recognise that what may make you different, makes the difference!
We’re all about enabling every individual to be their authentic selves and creating a place where everybody belongs. If you are excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to APPLY NOW regardless.