We provide service work to a variety of industries including body corporate agencies, government housing, residential and commercial maintenance.
Due to growing demand we are seeking a fit, dynamic and self driven painter who is meticulous with his work with experience in residential house painting and commercial painting to join our friendly and professional team.
A general week would consist of completing approximately 1- 3 small jobs each day, in most jobs you will be working alone and be required to prepare works, colour match and purchase paint and clean site once completed.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years painting experience
- A strong attention to details with high standards of workmanship
- Professional, clean and tidy
- Excellent communication skills
- Punctual and with good time management skills
- Works well autonomously
- A Victorian drivers licence
- Customer service skills
Most importantly, we believe in working hard but also working in a fun environment so if the above role sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Successful applicants will be contacted directly - please NO agencies.Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role