The Help at Home business has been providing home care support to the aged and disability sector for over ten years. Due to ongoing growth to our client base, we are now looking to expand our team of Professionals and are seeking a star Physiotherapist to join our small, dynamic team on a casual basis.
We require the successful applicant to work on a casual basis Monday to Friday. You would support our clients in their homes, mostly in and around the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
As a skilled professional you will be required to maintain high quality professional documentation when providing treatments and report writing for our clients in their homes along with working closely with our team of Care Coordinators to ensure a collaborative care approach is maintained.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy with current AHPRA registration
- Full NSW Driver licence and car to travel to and between appointments in the community
- Efficient time management and priority setting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work well within a team
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work independently
- Working knowledge of the new accreditation standards and consumer directed care
- Previous experience working within a Community setting with clients
- Previous involvement with falls prevention programs and management
- Experience with providing effective pain management
- Experience with complex case management
- Experience with supporting consumers with Dementia
You will have a true passion and genuine interest in working in an aged care and disability setting and possess exceptional interpersonal skills along with excellent clinical capabilities and judgement. You will be flexible to travel between our clients as per scheduled appointments
Help at Home is a Sydney-based home care provider, who has a strong and reliable name in the market place for providing the highest quality of care and support for it's client base. We support the aged care and disability community to live with choice, dignity and wellbeing through trusted flexible home care as well as supporting.
What we offer:
We offer an array of benefits including ongoing access to training and development opportunities, competitive remuneration package, salary packaging and generous leave entitlements an ADO each month and 5 weeks annual leave with leave loading.