O’Brien have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Bayswater branch as an Apprentice Windscreen Fitter. We are looking for hands on, customer experience champions to join our team ASAP!
If you want to work within an awesome team environment, love delivering a first-class customer experience, receive supportive on the job training and receive a full qualification, then we want to hear from you!
- $5K NEW STARTER BONUS (once off payment)
- Must complete six months employment
- Must pass all probation's to be eligible
What you’ll be doing:
- Undergo the O’Brien Cert III in Automotive Glazing through our O’Brien® Auto Technician Skills Development Program
- Develop the skills and capabilities to repair, replace and fit windscreens on any type of motor vehicle to Australian Standards
- Learn how to complete re-calibrations for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Deliver an excellent experience to our customers
What we are looking for:
- Customer focused and takes pride in delivering an awesome experience to customers
- Driver’s licence is a must! Manual preferred
- Reliable, positive attitude and willingness to learn the trade
- Retail or automotive knowledge or experience is an advantage but not required
- Flexible rostering with options for penalties and overtime
- Ongoing incentive programs and recognition
- Ongoing learning and development during and after your Apprenticeship
- Supportive team members and management
- Tools and uniform provided
Sound like a Crackin' Opportunity? Click and Apply NOW!
As part of Belron®, the world's leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries, O'Brien® put our customer at the heart of everything that we do. We serve more than 300,000 Customers each year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are a highly successful business, and we need talented people like you to keep us strong. We strive to create a work experience where you can be yourself, achieve great things and feel inspired. A workplace where you can be your best you.
O’Brien® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. If you don’t quite meet all the criteria but feel like you could make a difference at O’Brien, please get in touch with our team.