Help at Home by Montefiore is seeking motivated, caring and committed individuals to work with our private clients who require additional support beyond their family and friends network in and around the St George area.
As a personal carer, you will be required to deliver support in a range of capacities and timeframes.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Personal care (Shower assist, toileting, feeding)
- Hoist experience (Desirable)
- Manual Handling (Transferring to and from the bed to shower commode)
- Social support and companionship
To be successful in your application you must meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience with complex needs
- Certificate III in Individual Support, Disability or similar
- Available during the week and on weekends
- Covid-19 Vaccine recommended but not Mandatory
- Willing to undergo a National Police Check
- Strong verbal communication
- Impeccable presentation
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Working in challenging environments where you are rewarded with the fulfillment of making a difference to your clients well being
- User friendly rostering system easily accessed from any mobile device that allows you to choose the shifts that are right for you
- Online training and development
- A friendly and supportive team at Help at Home
Please apply now for immediate start in a rewarding role assisting members in the local community!