Partner with Abano Healthcare
We are currently looking for an Associate Dentist at Maven Dental Maryborough - Flexible Days and Hours Available.
About Abano Healthcare
As Australasia's largest dental support organisation (DSO), Abano Healthcare is your team behind the practice providing support services to enable our clinical partners to do what they do best - being experts in oral healthcare and providing an exceptional patient experience.
With a number of brands across Australia and New Zealand, including Lumino The Dentists, Maven Dental, and 1300 Smiles Dentists, Abano Healthcare provides dental support to over 250 locations and 750 clinical partners across the Abano network
About the opportunity
Conveniently located on Bazaar Street, the friendly dental team in Maryborough are a close knit team that will welcome you to the clinical team with a warm embrace
We are currently looking for a new provider to join their well-established practice. The current clinicians are working on a high productivity for the current financial year, and we need another provider to help with growing patient numbers!
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Current AHPRA and ADA registration and professional indemnity insurance
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Patient orientated care
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits of partnering with Abano Healthcare Group:
At Abano Healthcare we are dedicated to our patients and team, striving to provide a workspace that is inviting, warm, and open. Abano Healthcare support our partnering clinicians to grow both professionally and personally through a range of initiatives listed below:
- A practice with great equipment/technology for the care and treatment of our patients
- Learning & Development - with professional development opportunities across all roles across our network, we encourage development professionally and personally.
- Clinician Development Program to support you remotely as well as on-site through mentorship by senior dentists
- Referral Bonuses - through our More Mavens program, refer a Dentist and receive $20,000
- Career Opportunities - with over 200 practices spread across Australia and New Zealand, we love seeing our team members grow through supporting internal transfers within our network
- Employee/Clinician Assistance Program - 24/7 counselling service for our employees, clinicians and their immediate family members
- Benefits Program - providing discounts at over 400 retailers to boost your income
- Wellbeing Calendar and Hub - providing you with education, support and tools to help you live a happier, healthier life under four categories - Move, Munch, Money and Mind