Power Platform Developer - £500 - £550 Per Day Outside IR35 - Hybrid - London
Your new company
A well renowned government organisation is looking for a Power Platform Developer!
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive skills in Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI.
- Knowledge of the Common Data Service (aka Dataverse) would be essential, along with an ability to demonstrate a background in design and building of relational databases with this (or similar) platform
- Canvas app creation
- Continuous integration - working with continuous integration within an agile development environment
- Data design - understanding of the best patterns and approaches for handling sensitive, transactional data
- Experience of working in an Agile team advantageous as is the ability to work remotely effectively.
- Strong SharePoint configuration experience.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Power Platform Developer to join a great team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV!