APPLY TODAY AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE MENTAL HEALTH FIELD!
ColumbiaCare Services is a Behavioral Health Care Provider subject to OAR 333-019-1010, which requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious exemption in accordance with the rule.
What We Offer
Enjoy our many benefits and incentives including:
- Affordable Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Vacation and Sick time
- Whole Health & Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Professional development and training opportunities
- 100% Vested Retirement Plan w/ up to 6% Match
- Holiday Pay (9)
- Paid Personal Growth Hours
- Paid Time Off for Mental Health
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Spontaneous & Longevity Bonuses
- Loan Forgiveness Program Eligibility
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & Tobacco Cessation Program
For more details about our benefits, visit our website!
About the Job
We have an opening for a Residential Associate or Personal Care Associate. These positions work as members of a direct care team serving adults with serious mental illness. Primary responsibilities include supporting the development of life skills and therapeutic interventions, performing housekeeping, preparing meals, administering medication, and keeping accurate clinical documentation. If you have experience working as a Qualified Mental Health Associate (QMHA), Direct Support Professional (DSP), Residential Assistant (RA), Residential Counselor, Skills Trainer, or Caregiving for a client with behavorial health needs, then this position may be a great fit for you!
Work Schedule: Sunday through Tuesday, 2:30pm - 11:00pm (Part Time Swing)
What You’ll Make
$19.00 - $22.00 per hour starting wage, DOE/Credentials.
Additional 5% Language Differential offered for Bilingual or Multilingual candidates (Spanish/English desired).
About the Program
Autumn Ridge (est. 2012) is a beautiful Residential Treatment Home (RTH) located in Milwaukie, Oregon serving 5 individuals who are non-SPD eligible but who may have intensive medical needs and are primarily affected by a mental disability. The program is a non-locked, co-ed facility licensed and funded by Oregon Health Authority, Addictions and Mental Health.
ColumbiaCare Services is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program. QMHA employees are also eligible to apply for the Oregon Behavioral Health Loan Repayment Program.
What You’ll Need
Personal Care Associate
- Caregiving and/or mental health experience (personal or professional) is preferred.
- A dedication to the well-being of each client and helping them meet their Activities of Daily Living (ADL).
Must be eligible for Qualified Mental Health Associate (QMHA) registration. Eligibility requires 1 out of 3 Criteria below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science: Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Human Development, or related field;
- OR minimum three (3) years of verifiable behavioral health experience working with individuals with behavioral health needs in a supervised setting;
- OR equivalent combination of behavioral science education in addition to satisfactory supplemental behavioral health experience and training
If not already registered as a QMHA through the Mental Health & Addiction Certification Board of Oregon (MHACBO), we will assist you in registering within 30 days of hire.
Successful applicants MUST have a valid Oregon driver’s license, maintain a safe driving record, and the ability to pass a DHS criminal background check.
ColumbiaCare Services is a non-profit, behavioral health and Veteran’s service agency offering a full spectrum of programming to help people get better. We are more than a company. We are a diverse team of individuals who are in the business of changing people's lives. We specialize in providing outpatient services, residential treatment programs, mental health housing, and other supports in beautiful and therapeutic service settings. We promote the whole health and wellbeing of the individuals and communities we serve. We value and honor diversity in all forms, including but not limited to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, nationality, spirituality, Veterans, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We welcome persons from historically underrepresented groups to apply. We seek applicants who can demonstrate experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and who will contribute to our mission, vision, and core values.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; therefore, we invite individuals from all walks of life to apply. We strive to deliver equitable employment best practices and opportunities for all, from recruitment, to interviewing and hiring, to our retention activities, promotions, and training and growth opportunities. We give priority to applicants who qualify under protected Veteran status as well as bilingual and/or bicultural applicants.