This full-time CT Technologist role includes a $10,000 sign-on bonus (must meet qualification/eligibility requirements). Relocation assistance may also be available. Apply today!
Do you have the career opportunities as a CT Technologist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a CT Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are currently seeking a Florida-licensed CT Technologist on a full-time basis. As a CT Technologist, you will be competent in all of the following: brain, total spine, facial, sinus, orbits, thorax, abdomen, pelvis, upper/lower extremities, sella, and biopsies. We prioritize patient care activities, if you are dedicated to caring for others, this could be your next career opportunity.
Please note our facility is a Level II Trauma Center which requires availability for rotating call assignments.
CT Technologist duties include but are not limited to:
- Select proper technical factors for study then perform and complete diagnostic CT examinations accurately in a caring, compassionate and respectful manner
- Possess sound and thorough operational knowledge of the CT scanner, pressure injector, resuscitation equipment, laser filmer, and teleradiology system
- Assist in the administration of contrast media and other related procedures
- Prepare, transfer and position patients as needed ensuring modesty, safely utilizing auxiliary equipment and/or devices indicated
- Document all pertinent clinical information prior to exam, obtain informed consent, and complete all required fields within MEDITECH accurately and on time
- Obtain high-quality CT images assuring only optimal images are submitted for interpretation
- Remain proficient in executing software protocols and keep up to date with changes in the field by in-service study, attending courses or seminars as necessary/recommended
- Maintain proactive and effective communication with patient and other caregiver colleagues to include the radiologist
- Check the operation of the equipment, maintain cleanliness of table/equipment to prevent cross-contamination of contagious diseases and keep room stocked with linens and necessary supplies
- Accept on-call and call-back responsibilities as needed to provide optimum patient care
- Vocational/Technical education (Radiologic Technology)
- Valid ARRT (R) certification; ARRT (CT) certification
- Clear/active Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Ability to perform work which requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, and/or lifting of patients/equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Minimum of 1-3 years current/recent experience as a CT Technologist, preferably in an acute-care hospital setting
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute-care hospital. We are a designated Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, FL. We are home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians and 1,300 colleagues. We were the first hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County. We are also the first to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program. Our quality programs have been recognized for excellence. Bayonet Point Hospital has earned a reputation for providing innovative care.
Our nationally recognized Heart Institute, Accredited Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Cancer Care, Orthopedic, and Neurosurgery programs are all examples of the high quality results we produce. We provide comprehensive cardiac services. We have performed over 100,000 procedures since opening our doors. We have a commitment to excellence. We hope you’ll consider a career at Bayonet Point Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our CT Technologist (full-time evenings) opening. We review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We’re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.