We are now looking for a Truck Service Advisor (TSA) to join our team! As an Automotive Service Advisor, you will provide accurate and efficient service to customers by troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing heavy-duty trucks in a reasonable and responsible manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a fun, trusting environment focused on providing great service where the expectations of the customer are exceeded
- Have extensive knowledge of the products we sell and the services we provide
- Write, detail, and process (pay out) Work Orders and OTC transactions; Properly write up an ETA Work Order; Secure Purchase Orders, Prepare and communicate quotes to customer
- Source parts from outside vendors and coordinate delivery
- Prepare end of shift drop and shift report; Understand various payment types
- Maintain the safety of both our customers and employees
- A dedicated individual who works well with others and is excited to be part of our team!
- Experience with cash handling and POS systems
- Experience working in a shop environment
- Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or without accommodation
Our travel centers serve thousands every day; not one
traveler is the same and our team must reflect that. We can "return every
traveler to the road better than they came" only by understanding and
celebrating individualism. TravelCenters of America is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, age,
marital status, familial status, ancestry, sex, gender, pregnancy, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability,
handicap, military service or Veteran status, genetic information or membership
in any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. At
TravelCenters of America, we invite everyone to make themselves at home.