Located in the heart of the community of Washington Heights in Northern Manhattan is a 705-bed rehabilitation and nursing care facility with a mission to provide quality care through diverse programs and services designed to support health and independence to individuals needing short-stay or long term inpatient care.
Assist and assumes responsibility for the development, implementation and evaluation of nursing care.
- Graduate of a State approved and accredited school of nursing
- Currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of New York
- Demonstrated proficiency in adult interviewing skills
- Demonstrated interest in Geriatric Nursing
- Computer skills sufficient to use excel, outlook, CPOE, touchscreen, EMAR, ETAR, etc
- Managerial and communication skills
- Knowledge and use of clinical practice guidelines and best practices