Bonaventure of Albany has an exciting job opening for a Cook!
$15.75 per hour
Paid Training, no experience necessary for the Cook position. All you need is a passion and talent to cook for others.
Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 420 Geri Street NW Albany, OR 97321.
Find your purpose in our Restaurant!
If you have a passion for cooking, food service, and enjoy being in the kitchen, you already have all you need for success at Bonaventure. Being a Cook with Bonaventure allows you to do the work you enjoy and create unique and lasting relationships with residents on a daily basis while making sure one of their most basic needs are met. You’ll also lean valuable on the job skills to help you grow and enhance your career. Come grow with us and make a difference in a resident’s life today. We know this is more than a job to you, this is your calling, and we want you to join our team. Be the Hero in someone’s story by joining Team Bonaventure today.
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $15.75
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of 30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account – For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In addition, we provide paid education assistance and career advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for the Cook position.
What does a Cook do for Bonaventure?
This position is critical within our Dining Service department. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and cooking delicious meals.
- Ensuring the kitchen is cleaned and impeccable maintained throughout the shift.
- Plating food for our residents.
- Ensuring that all food is stored properly.
- Ensuring that all prepared food meets the proper temperature prior to service.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their families, vendors, and outside providers.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Bonaventure of Albany
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides assisted living, residential care, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today.
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is “you can never go wrong doing the right thing.” This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.