Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) OR Scrub Tech today with Johnston-Willis Hospital.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Johnston-Willis Hospital, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Come join our team as a(an) OR Scrub Tech. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking an experienced Operating Room Technician (OR Scrub Tech) to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals. In this role, you will assist the Surgical Services Team during procedures. We are looking for an enthusiastic Technician to support our Surgical Services team in ensuring the best surgical experiences for our patients. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
· You will utilize principles of aseptic techniques in creating and maintaining a sterile field.
· You must have demonstrated competency in scrubbing as it relates to the departments scope of care.
· One of your primary functions will be to plan for and provide equipment and supplies based on patient and physician needs.
· You will help promote cost containment while delivering quality patient care within the operating room.
· You must also demonstrate flexibility to perform other necessary functions within Surgical Services and procedural areas to assist in the smooth operation of the department.
·Graduation from a Surgical Technology Program
·Surgical Technician Certification Requried.
·One year of experience as a Surgical Technologist.
·American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider required.
Applicants Must be currently registered with the state of Virginia to qualify.
CJW Medical Center is comprised of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our OR Scrub Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We’re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.