Designation: Research Analyst
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Location : Bangalore
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in market research, advisory or consultancy services
- Ability to conduct primary and secondary research and use the gathered data to carry out market, competitor, and supplier analysis
- Ability to analyze, visualize, and interpret data from multiple sources. Ability to connect information received from different data sources to draw valuable insights that addresses the client’s research objectives. Be able to deliver insights and not just information
- Strong command over language especially in business communication context. Candidate must exhibit excellent report writing skill and must be able to present and summarize data, insights, and prepare client-ready deck on all deliverables.
- Ensure high quality of deliverables and meet or exceed client expectations
- Experience in market sizing, market estimation, and market forecasting
- Must have previously worked on or have a working knowledge of market assessment frameworks such as SWOT, PESTLE, Porter’s Five Forces, etc.
- Expertise/knowledge on procurement/strategic sourcing will be an added advantage
- Exhibit knowledge about various industries and develop expertise in a few of them
- Ability to adapt and work in an unstructured environment, and make sense of discrete and disconnected data to generate logical conclusions