Embedded Software Engineer responsibilities:
Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems. Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software. Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.To find bugs in software.
Helps to reduce risk to both users and the company.
Cut down development and maintenance costs.
To improve performance.Degree in Electronics or Computer engineering.
• 2-3 years' experience in testing embedded systems
• Expert in scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, TCK)
• Experience with Wireless technologies like NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-fi, Zigbee, etc. is a plus
• Experience with Automation frameworks (e.g. Hudson / Jenkins)
• Good debugging skills using embedded tools
• Structured and analytical working method
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self driven and an excellent team player
Contact person - Manikandan[HR]Contact number - 9944609376
Develop embedded test code for board bring up (including ... Leading project and coordinating the interface with other international design teams Develop Test schedules Analyze Requirements ... Test Engineering, ISTQB, Embedded Testing, Life Cycle, S
Skills: Embedded C, Embedded, Rtos, Firmware, Device Driver, Vxworks, Vlsi, C++, Embedded Development
Experience: 0.00-10.00 Years